Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Jeff's update

Happy New Year!

Just a quick update on my activities:

- Work: only at the school, teaching engineering, math, computer, and management courses; also revising some key programs to better serve the students and the community.
- Consulting: working on studying for my PE exam later this spring, then we shall see.
- Home: just rearranged so I have a tiny, but functional office! If I can only keep it neat...
- Church: involved with watching small children. Waiting for God's direction w/r/t other activities
- Social/outreach: we continue our Friday Night get-togethers with anywhere from 3-30 friends each week!

Hope to hear from some of you soon!

Jeff

P.S.: If you didn't already know, I have the most awesome, amazing, angelic wife and the two best kiddies in the world!

No comments: