Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Photography by K-age 5

Jeff decided to take on the very large task of tearing down, cleaning up, and hanging sheet rock to repair a wall in his parents' garage- all in less than 2 days, and almost completely by himself! I was brave and let K use the camera! :)
I laughed when I saw the pictures that K took! I have such a funny boy!
Smile Grandpa!
Here's the before picture. Just started tearing out the rotten wall.
Hanging the Tyvek ...
Filling in the gaps...

***Warning!***
Explicit Material below! You may want to cover sensitive eyes!

Did I mention that these were taken by K?! :D

Here's the new wall almost finished. A wonderful neighbor came over and helped finish hanging the last of the sheet rock. We left that night, and arrived back at home at around 3am.

1 comment:

Mom B said...

Too funny, what a photographer you are K! Love your pictures. :o)